Ecommerce & Marketing Assistant (4 months contract)
Our brand Begg x Co are looking for an enthusiastic & driven Ecommerce & Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing team on a temporary basis. This is a rare opportunity for a passionate marketeer looking to gain experience at a growing luxury fashion brand, based in the West Coast of Scotland.
As the business enters an exciting period of online transformation, this is the perfect challenge for someone with a creative flair, entrepreneurial spirit and tenacity to learn.The role is varied, fast paced and a great opportunity to learn and develop online and offline marketing skills.
The ideal candidate will be a recent fashion/marketing graduate with a keen interest in online retail and the fashion industry. Experience with Magento or another CMS would be advantageous.
- Maintain and continually optimise the product catalogue
- Managing inventory & content uploads via Magento CMS
- Collate marketing assets & collateral
- Tell stories through brand content imagery & videos
- Onsite merchandising
- Monitor and optimise online stock levels
- Write and upload SEO rich meta data
- Assist with digital marketing activity
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting and admin tasks
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of digital marketing principles and techniques.
- Data driven mindset.
- Experience with web analytic tools such as Google Analytics
- Excellent project coordination and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in all MS Office applications (Previous CMS experience highly regarded).
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A positive and proactive attitude to manage a high volume of work and conflicting priorities calmly and effectively.
- Postgraduate or Undergraduate Degree.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a Digital Marketing related discipline.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 17th September 2020.
Closing date: 17 Sep 2020.