Flagship Store Manager
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Store Manager to join Begg x Co innovative retail team at our new Flagship London store in South Kensington.
Begg x Co is a luxury lifestyle brand that designs and produces cashmere accessories, knitwear and homeware collections in Scotland.
We are currently experiencing exciting growth and brand recognition globally. Some of our key partners are Selfridges and Harrods in the UK, La Rinascente in Italy, Le Bon Marche and Printemps in France, Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus in the USA, as well as Isetan, United Arrows and Takashimaya in Japan just to mention a few.
The role of Store Manager will be diverse, challenging, and rewarding; this really is a role that lets you use your luxury retail skills and experience. You will be given autonomy, to drive your team to deliver outstanding retail sales and network with high value customers.
What we want in our new Flagship Store Manager:
- A proven track record of managing a team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times.
- The applicant must have 3 year’s retail management experience in fashion (essential).
- An entrepreneurial approach to the role – taking ownership of the store and customer experience to drive strong trade and high satisfaction.
- Experience of working with leading luxury brands, ideally accessories and RTW.
- Evidence based record of delivery of increased overall business performance.
- Passionate about fashion, craftsmanship and sustainability.
- Able to create and maintain strong relationships with VIP Clients and deliver a unique experience.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and high attention to detail.
- Excellent English, other languages appreciated: Mandarin, Arabic, Russian or French.
- Must be commercially aware and able to understand business performance and react to areas that require focus.
- Demonstrate strong CRM Skills to build an Elite Client Book.
- With the Head of Global Partnerships, analyse and interpret sales figures and CRM activity to develop employee and store goal targets.
- Experience working with e-commerce team, as well as managing “click and collect” and “virtual appointments” services preferred.
As our Flagship Store Manager, you will have an active presence on the sales floor, you will be willing and able to support colleagues to develop and progress. Begg x Co pride themselves on a supportive and open culture and want people to enjoy their work and have a consistent track record of delivery.
The successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive market based annual salary package.
- A great potential for career progression in our growing business.
- Generous staff discount and incentives.
- Clothing allowance.
Begg x Co is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion.
To apply for this position, you should submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 30th April 2021.
Closing date: 30 Apr 2021.