Alex Begg produces luxurious cashmere scarves and throws for the Begg x Co brand as well as some of the world’s most prestigious fashion houses. With generations of knowledge and experience, our talented people are the key to our continued success. We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Business Analyst to join us
As an Alex Begg Graduate Business Analyst you will:
Support project team initiatives, while working alongside a broad range of stakeholders, by contributing to execution of critical data reporting and analysis activities that align to business needs.
Taking into account the quality, integrity, and compliance of data, you will assist in the implementation of MS Power BI tools and strategies that will help the organisation to achieve its longer-term ambitions.
Working closely with Operations, Sales, Purchasing, Finance, Technical, and other business functions, you will share responsibility for the processing and management of Master data ensuring readiness and compliance.
This role will suit someone who is:
- Able to develop collaborative relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Able to summarise and provide clear written communications and materials.
- Practical, with an output driven hands-on approach to programming.
- Analytical, with demonstrable interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organised, adaptable, and able to prioritise conflicting demands.
- Energetic, driven, and positive about tackling challenges.
You will have experience in:
- A hands-on Power BI development role Maintaining and programming in Power BI, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS and troubleshooting and optimising databases and queries.
- The Microsoft SQL Server BI stack, including SSIS, ETL and T-SQL including the use of stored procedures, functions, tables, triggers, and views.
- Power BI Dashboard solutions – developed, maintained, and supported the creation of dashboard panels, their data, and filters therein.
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, or SQL Server development
- Cloud based implementations - Azure, SSAS Exposure to ERP and/or DBA2 (desirable but not essential).
In return we offer:
- 32 days annual leave
- Generous Staff discount
- Competitive salary
- On-site parking
- Creative and collaborative working environment
- Company events
- Dress down Friday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance
If you have experience evaluating and analysing data, creating solutions, communicating with a variety of people, then our Graduate Business Analyst role could be for you and we would love to hear from you! Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 6 May 2022.