People & Culture Business Partner
We are currently looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to pro-actively provide HR generalist support across the mill at Scott & Charters in Hawick.
As a member of the People and Culture team, you will be the first point of contact for all people matters. Working in partnership with Site Director and Production Manager on all employee matters you will be key to implementing HR best practice, performance management, absence management, resourcing, and employee development.
You will also be required to build effective working relationships with all members of the team to add value to the delivery of HR services and provide credible advice on people issues. The successful candidate will also be involved in the day to day office management for the site and the delivery of health and safety compliance and other ad-hoc projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven HR Generalist experience and current UK employment law knowledge
- Experience and knowledge of Payroll
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Comprehensive Outlook, Excel and HR Systems experience
- A desire to drive change and improve ways of working through innovative HR ideas
- An understanding of Health and Safety compliance
- CIPD qualified
If you believe you are an outstanding candidate for the job please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 15th October 2021.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021.