Begg x Co have been making beautiful scarves, stoles and homeware in Scotland since 1866.
We are currently recruiting for a Pop Up Luxury Retail Manager for our contemporary Scottish brand showroom in London. We have an exciting opportunity to join the business as a Retail Manager and have a direct impact on the business and its first venture into direct retail.
The role of Retail Manager will be diverse, challenging, and rewarding; this really is a role that lets you use your luxury retail skills and experience. You will be given autonomy, to drive your team to deliver outstanding retail sales and network with high value customers.
What we want in our new Luxury Retail Manager:
- A proven track record of managing a team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times.
- Experience of working with leading luxury brands, ideally accessories & knitwear.
- Evidence based record of delivery of increased overall business performance
- Passionate about fashion and craftsmanship.
- Able to create and maintain strong relationships with VIP Clients and deliver a unique service.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and high attention to detail.
- Excellent English, other languages appreciated: Mandarin, Arabic, Russian or French.
- Must be commercially aware and able to understand business performance and react to areas that require focus.
- Demonstrate strong CRM Skills to build an Elite Client Book.
As our luxury Retail Manager, you will have an active presence on the sales floor, you will be willing and able to support colleagues to develop and progress. Begg x Co pride themselves on a supportive and open culture and want people to enjoy their work and have a consistent track record of delivery.
Our new Retail Manager will be truly passionate about luxury retail, passionate about their store and will work hard to constantly achieve the required levels of success.
To apply for this position, you should submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Thursday 17th September 2020.
Closing date: 17 Sep 2020.