Competitive Salary and Commission
Begg x Co have been making beautiful scarves, stoles and homeware in Scotland since 1866.
Following the success of our first Pop Up Luxury Store we are moving to a prestigious Central London location and are now recruiting for a Luxury Store Manager. Our contemporary Scottish brand showroom in London offers an opportunity to have a direct impact on brand sales and our venture into a larger retail space.
The role of Store Manager will be diverse, challenging, and rewarding; this really is a role that lets you use your luxury retail skills and experience. You will be given autonomy, to drive your team to deliver outstanding retail sales and network with high value customers.
What we are looking for in our new Luxury Store Manager:
- An immense pride in providing exceptional customer service and world class shopping experience for every customer.
- A proven track record of managing a team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times.
- Experience of working with leading luxury brands, ideally accessories & knitwear.
- Evidence based record of delivery of increased overall business performance
- Passionate about fashion and craftsmanship.
- Able to create and maintain strong relationships with VIP Clients and deliver a unique service.
- Draw on your experience to deliver exciting visual merchandising in collaboration with our marketing team.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and high attention to detail.
- Excellent English, other languages appreciated: Mandarin, Arabic, Russian or French.
- Must be commercially aware and able to understand business performance and react to areas that require focus
- Demonstrate strong CRM Skills to build an Elite Client Book
As our Luxury Store Manager, you will have an active presence on the sales floor, support in-store events and be willing and able to support colleagues to develop and progress. Begg x Co pride themselves on offering a supportive and open culture and want people to enjoy their work and have a consistent track record of delivery.
Our new Store Manager will be truly passionate about luxury retail, proud of their store and work hard to constantly achieve the required levels of success. We offer a competitive remuneration package including Commission and generous Staff Discount.
To apply for this position, you should submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date: 31 May 2022.