We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to join Alex Begg.
Alex Begg produces luxurious cashmere scarves and throws for the Begg & Co brand as well as some of the world’s most prestigious fashion houses. With generations of knowledge and experience, our talented people are the key to our continued success.
You will be responsible for Quality Control and Quality Assurance for Alex Begg, leading compliance, and improvement of existing ISO standards: ISO9001(Quality), ISO14001(Environmental), ISO45001(Health & Safety). Using your strategic leadership skills and innovative approach to problems you will drive all continuous improvement initiatives.
This role will suit someone who:
- Is quality focused, with attention to detail, organisation, and a drive to make-a-difference.
- Shows a passion for the company and the products, demonstrating enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Embraces change, shows initiative, and continuously looks to make improvements.
- Shows craftsmanship in all activities, working competently and professionally.
- Strives for personal excellence with a commitment to continuous personal and professional development.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in developing and implementing quality control strategy.
- Knowledge of LSS / Quality tools to address critical or recurring issues.
- A high standard of IT literacy and a working knowledge of MS Office and ERP.
- A strong drive towards delivery and finding constructive solutions to solve problems.
- Strong influencing, partnering and communication skills.
- Comfortable presenting and communicating to internal and external key stakeholders.
To apply for this position, you should submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note we will only contact successful candidates due to high numbers of applicants.
Closing date: 18 Jun 2021.